The JusticeXpress Document Review Process
JusticeXpress is not a simple do-it-yourself legal forms website. Every form or document is reviewed by a member of our Legal Technician team before it is returned to you.
We cannot give you legal advice, as we are not a law firm. However we do a careful review of your work for completeness and consistency after your document is created using our automated SmartLegaLForms® system.
A member of our legal technician team personally reviews your answers and checks on the following:
- We make sure that you have provided complete information. We’ll contact you by email or phone if there appears to be any missing information.
- Spelling and punctuation is double-checked.
- Correct capitalization and lowercasing where required.
- Proper pagination and blank space elimination.
- Complete words. We will edit out abbreviations or symbols when we find them.
- We check to see if you satisfy the correct residency information for where the documents will be filed (using the United States Postal Service zip code tool and the address information provided).
- Full names. We verify that full names are given (first, middle, and last) and that all names appear consistently throughout the document.