A LLC has the following advantages:
- LLCs are easy to organize and maintain;
- Members are insulated from the debts of an LLC, just like a corporation;
- Income and losses can be passed through to members as in a sole proprietorship or partnership;
- LLCs are more informal in terms of maintenance;
- An LLC can have very flexible management and you can structure ownership in different ways. For example, you can have a Managing Member who gets a certain level of income and profit, and limited members who receive less income and profit, just like a limited partnership.
Our Florida Limited Liability Corporation Package includes a customized operating agreement with important provisions that limit the liability of the members from the company’s debts and creditors.
Our Florida Limited Liability Corporation Package also includes the following:
- Name Search – We’ll check to see if your desired name is available with the State. If it isn’t, we will contact you for alternate choices and keep working until we get a cleared name.
- Prepare and File Articles of Organization – We’ll complete all the necessary paperwork to create a new LLC and submit the documents to the State for processing. In most cases, your signature will not be required. The Florida State Filing Fee is $160.00. Includes certified copies of organization. Add this item on check-out.
- Personalized Organizational Meeting Minutes – We’ll prepare personalized Organizational Minutes so you can properly organize your new LLC (including step-by-step instructions for properly holding this meeting).
- Personalized Operating Agreement – We’ll prepare your Operating Agreement.
Additional Options Available:
- Federal Tax ID (EIN) application preparation – $25.00 Add this item at checkout.
- LLC MInute Book with Embossed LLC Name and 20 Membership Certificates – $75.00.
Add this item at checkout.