Why should we use your service rather than LegalZoom or another traditional document preparation service?
- We provide you with the option of personalized, personal face to face service in Port St. Lucie, FL, in addition to the convenience of working with you online.
- No document preparation service in Florida enables you to create your legal documents online.
- There are no hidden charges.
- We answer our phones and we don’t disappear. We are locally owned and operated.
There are times when a “legal document solution” cannot solve your legal problem and it is necessary to consult with an attorney. We do recommend that you consult with an attorney if you have any questions or require legal advice.
- We stand behind and guarantee our work.
- All of our communications are confidential. We use the SSL protocol, which is the most secure method of transmitting information over the Internet. You can be assured that our services are private and secure.
Our online legal services are different from services offered by a typical legal document preparation store because:
- We are virtual. We can communicate with you solely over the Internet by e-mail and also by telephone. You don’t have to give up time away from work to come to our offices. By providing our services “virtually”, we are able to keep our fees low and make it convenient for you. You have the ability to send us an e-mail or complete our online questionnaires at a time that is convenient for YOU.
- We do not impose a costly retainer agreement or up-front fees like law firms do: You buy only the documents that you need – and at a fixed price.
- You know what you will pay. No hourly rates or hidden charges – just a simple fixed and reasonable fee.
- We give you state-of-the-art document assembly technology. We use a world-class state-of-the art document automation technology. This technology enables us to generate your documents more efficiently, thereby allowing us to pass savings on to you.
- We help guide you through the process of representing yourself. We support the concept of “self-help law” in the State of Florida. Self-help law, also known as “pro-se” representation, is the process of filing your own documents and representing yourself in court. This is a very effective method of saving on legal fees because you do part of the work yourself. Our role is to prepare your documents for you; give you the legal information you need; and provide you with the information to represent yourself so that you can avoid making any crucial mistakes.